Saturday, June 18, 2011

Month of May

Nothing spectacular has occured at the Warner household this month.  Just to highlight, Rob put in for a promotion, and still no word. I started a part time job at Michaels, .. ha ha let the crafting begin. The Old Town Clovis Farmers Market Friday is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!  Frest veggies..YES PLEASE!! Wikipedia says Fresno is one of the largest distributors of fruits and veggies for the entire country.  Which I'll have to say is pretty awesome.  I'm used to seeing fields of corn, tobacco, wheat and the occasional soybeans so driving by vinyards and orange groves are pretty amazing to me.  The Farmers Market had everything from potatoes to carrots, strawberries to cherries, oh how I can't wait to see what the Farmers Market season holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment